7.12.11

Wednesday is a Special Day

I have missed writing to you, my friends. I'm trying to limit my posts because of my health issues (see the post below). I thought today would be a good day to write, though, because Wednesday is the dead center of the week. 

Isn't that the coolest thing ever?  There are exactly 3 days before Wednesday, and exactly 3 days after. 

Well, at least I think it's cool.  Middle things are close to my heart, you see, because  I happen to be the middle child. Except I only have one sibling on either side, not 3 like Wednesday.   

I'm trying really hard right now to make this topic transition in to a writing topic...but as much as I love Wednesday, it's not doing it for me.

Okay, I got it. Transitions. Writing transitions in stories can be hard, no? Going from one scene to the next without making it boring or breaking the suspension of disbelief in the reader. That is the challenge! 

I've found that I often don't need as much of a transition as I think. If it's boring, cut it down to two or three sentences. That's all you really need, right? Right. 

Do you have any transitioning wisdom? Please share it!

Because I'm really thinking I need to transition out of this disjointedly awkward post. Thanks for reading all the way to this last sentence. YOU have won the prize of my gratitude. 

Happy Transitioning Day (Wednesday)!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...