3.10.10

Lost Souls ?



While walking my dog Max this morning at a local park, I stumbled upon these pair of abandoned sneakers. And my mind went into overdrive. Is somebody happily walking around barefoot today...



......did they lose these sneakers, how do you loose sneakers in a park? Was I getting a message from on high....



....that my find was not just as us mortals would have figured, but a deeper meaning on my path in life today? Am I just a lost soul? The sneakers were missing shoelaces, was this for comfort? Or were they lifted by the wearer as the only remaining item that was left to salvage from the pair?

I think I watch too much forensic files, as I also started to think of evil things associated with this pair of abandoned sneakers...



Walking my dog alone and coming across the pair did make me think of a larger meaning , a philosophical one, bringing me back to asking “are we all not just lost souls trying to figure out what it is that life has in store for us as we move forward? What is so bad about being a lost soul, are we not all of the same? Can you imagine what it would be like if you really did know the meaning to life?



It can be a good feeling to look inward and see the potential or the humility of being human, when all is said and done everything in life that you do has a purpose, I am a cup is half full guy, so I do believe we all have a purpose, we just may not know what it is in this life.

I was intrigued with the placement of the sneakers, neat and they seemed to be put into alignment by the person who abandoned them, not just kicked off and facing in different directions or one upside down and the other laying on top. No, they had a distinct calling, hey look at me they were saying , I am an abandoned pair of sneakers! I guess sneakers as a whole have bad history when it comes to being abandoned:



But this pair was gently displayed on my path today, making me think of many things in life and coming away happy that I could take away such a deep meaning from such a trivial find. If it had been any other day, a stressful one with many things on my mind, I probably would have just stepped over them, and not even noticed.

Am I just a lost soul?..nah! I am like mostly everyone else, trying to take in every moment of life and not waste any second of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...