26.6.11

Things that make you go...DUH!



A few things to keep in mind...................



When commissioning a study, be sure you cover all your bases. 


So I was wondering one day, if I put $15.00 in one of my pant pockets and gave it to the cleaners, would I get my money back? I took it a step further and started to wonder, if I did it here in Crawfordville and had someone at the same time do the same in NY city with the same amount of money, what would be the results? Would I see the Southern hospitality and get the money back? Would the NY cleaners keep the money, would I be surprised with the results? So I recruited someone from NY via twitter to do the NY test, sent them the $15.00 via pay pal, never heard from them again.

 When buying a chicken, make sure it's a chicken. 




The guy at the local flee market says they were very nice and healthy chicks. I don't know if I would be able to detect an unhealthy chick unless it was drooling and laying sideways in a death grip or something. Anyways, I bought two and thought having a couple of chickens (Hens) around the house would be different and good for the kids. Little did I know that these chicks were actually roosters....jokes on me at 4:00am in the morning,,,,, 

You can read the full story here: http://yankeeexposure.blogspot.com/2011/01/rooster-daze.html

Have it your way - But not with grits




So when I explained to my new southern Friends that I put Sweet N' Low on my grits....You would have thought I was trying to evoke Civil War 3 .. details here: http://yankeeexposure.blogspot.com/2010/04/true-grits.html


Down South, They have Bugs! 




It landed on my bare arm while I was mowing the lawn, a freaking prehistoric type bug  with horns, long feelers, and some claw type grippy things that looked like it could rip flesh. For a moment, I was thinking alien and quickly thought to protect other parts of my body from probing type activity . But alas, one quick swipe and it was on it's way. I don't have an inch of skin exposed anymore while doing the lawn.

More bug encounters here: http://yankeeexposure.blogspot.com/2010/04/jurassic-bugs.html


They should NEVER make bathing suits with back pockets!




Why do they do that anyway? People like me will put things in them, like a wallet. The little fishes had my credit cards for awhile. They could have ordered the box set of Sponge Bob Square Pants if they had more time......
Look here for the wet details:  http://yankeeexposure.blogspot.com/2010/06/southern-mishigas.html


If you want a lot of comments on a blog post. Talk Donuts! 




This really started the Next Civil War..........people are passionate about their Donuts! 


Donut War Storieshttp://yankeeexposure.blogspot.com/2010/07/donut-wars.html


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...