21.10.11

Blog Mood

This is a special post just to let you know that you have indeed come to the right place.  Because as you can see I've sort of revamped my blog. Here's a list of some of the changes:

1.  New Design
2.  New Name

My assistant Janet assured me that the new design is boring, and that the cheap pun on "Run-On Sentence" is lame.  With that in mind, it's possible I may yet again be making some changes.

How do you pick the colors and design for your blog?  (If you have one.)

I tried to use bright colors, but I always return to black and white and dreariness.  It's just my personality I suppose.  Bummer.

What sorts of blogs make you feel comfortable?  Do you prefer light backgrounds or dark?  What colors inspire you? 

 I would love to know.    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...