19.10.11

Only FUN From Now On!

I have tried, my friends.  I have really, really...not tried that hard.  Okay.  So I haven't tried that hard.

I've tried to make this a serious blog where I seriously try to be serious.  I wanted to be able to give good advice for writers and sound all erudite and everything.  I thought I could post normal writing topics like "102 Ways to Knock Down Writer's Block" or "How to Build a Writer's Platform--without the hammer."

Guess what.  I FAILED!

It feels good to get that off my chest.  It really does.  El problemo is that I just can't blog that way.  It's not that I don't have ideas, but there are so many blogs like that already. And that's fine.  Those blogs help you.  They help me.  They help kind people everywhere.

 I would like my blog to be creative and FUN.  This is my list of things to include so far:

  1. Fun
  2. Creative Ideas (this is where the writer's "advice" still comes in)
  3. GIVEAWAYS
  4. News
  5. Inspirational Stories
  6. More Fun
  7. Other interesting topics and exercises that my assistant Janet is working on.  I'll let you know when she has thought up with some more ideas for me.  
And there you have it.  Hopefully I will not lose your faithful devotion by making these changes...All I'm asking is please don't have a cow.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...