22.10.11

On Your Mark, Get Set...Wait... (PART 1)

Do you know how much more productive we'd be if we immediately began writing during a writing session?  (That was a rhetorical question.  But if you do have statistics on this, please send them my way.)  

I have a true story for you.  Immediately after I typed the word "immediately" (the italicized one up there ^), I got up from my desk to get an apple.  Oh, the cruel irony.  I sit down to work on my story, and instead of I browse the Internet, get food, clean my work space, etc.  Add your own to the list and I've probably done it.  The question is....which one will you choose?














Let me guess, you chose the apple with taste, didn't you?  Sigh.  Me too.  So, look for PART 2 of "On You Mark, Get Set...Wait..." and I will give you some highly practical tips.  Gratis.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...