22.11.11

Eat Cottage Cheese and Yogurt

Today I'm going to talk about cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese is my favorite food. Oh, but not alone. Just like God made Eve to be with Adam in the Garden of Eden, cottage cheese was made to go with yogurt in my bowl.



So, here's my favorite meal of all time:

1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
Greek yogurt--the best to go with cottage cheese is the kind with fruit on the bottom
1/4 cup of Kashi Go-Lean cereal or Fiber One Original

MIX IT AND EAT IT LIKE THE BIG BAD WOLF WOULD HAVE EATEN THE THREE LITTLE PIGS IF BRICKS HAD NEVER BEEN DISCOVERED.

You will thank yourself later.  It's seriously delicious. I tweet about cottage cheese and yogurt all the time, it's that delicious. I eat it all the time, so now I just abbreviate it to cc and yg. Anyway, we're going to have a poll in the comments section.

Do you think my favorite meal is strange?  Yes or no.
Have you ever heard of mixing yogurt and cottage cheese before?  Yes or no.
Bonus question: Do you love to eat anything that's considered weird? WHAT IS IT?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...