11.11.11

I have claimed to be a writer

So, a little while back, my dear follower Primrose asked why I don't talk about the books I'm writing/have written.  

I will now answer that question.

First of all, I'm a chicken.  I don't like to feel exposed.  I'm always worried about my ideas being out there, because two of my MG novels (one written, the other an idea) are now major motion pictures (sort of).  And yes, I thought of them years before those movies came out.  
   
Second of all....I totally forgot the second reason. Maybe I'll come back to this.  
  
But I realized that Primrose had a point. I've given you no proof that I'm actually a writer. I could be impersonating a writer.  I could be raving mad.  I could be a raving mad person impersonating a writer. That would be funny.  Except impersonating a writer isn't really funny.  Never mind, it's not funny at all.  

Anyway, the real point of this post was to tell you that I now have a page about my writing.  So you can check it out if you want. I warn you though, it's not very informative.  I may have some writing samples coming, but we'll see about that.  If I ever publish a book, I will give myself permission to be less mysterious.  

Happy Veteran's Day!   

This is me.
This is also me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...