10.11.11

Hypothetical Day

The time has rolled around for another Hypothetical Day, my friends.  Well...there isn't actually a set time, but I seem to have a biological clock that tells me when Hypothetical Day is.

My wonderful assistant Janet tells me that this biological clock is based on whether I'm too lazy to write a "normal" post or not.  I respect Janet's opinion, but I don't think that can possibly be the reason.  

ANYWAY, on to the question.

Would you rather....
1. Go back in time and talk to 3 of your favorite authors...
2. Own your own dynamic library that is replenished with new books...
3. Go into the future to ask yourself questions and anticipate the publishing trends...

You can only pick one choice!  What is the reasoning behind your answer?

P.S.  I changed my comments settings to a pop-up box.  Do you like that format okay, or do you prefer the comments on the same page?



Photo credit: http://www.heratix.com/2010/03/17/confused-and-sad/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...