14.11.11

Rushing and Failing

I just wrote two paragraphs of a post and then deleted them.  Nice work, me.  I'm trying to write a post really quickly so that I can really quickly get to my writing, and instead, I'm really quickly failing.

So that has become my topic today, friends.  Have you ever tried to do something faster, and it just made you go slower?  

Sometimes I'm scrambling around the house so I won't be late for work, and I drop things, forget things, MESS UP BIG TIME, anything but get out of the house faster.

My beloved assistant Janet tells me it's because my brain is backwards in my head, but I kind of doubt that.  Otherwise I'd walk backwards or something......right?  Please tell me Janet is just trying to scare me.

So yeah...I took ten minutes to write this after trying to write something fast.  Do you ever try to write or read fast and FAIL?  I bet not.

This isn't me, but it was a nice illustration.  (I don't wear high heels.)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...