21.11.11

When in doubt, poetry

Having so much trouble blogging, people. No, not blogging people--blogging, people.  There's a difference.  I'm in between drafts and I'm reading like a maniac, and I feel like there are a ton of things to do, even though I should supposedly have a little more time right now. Ever feel that way, kind listener? 

I wish I wanted to do "fun" things once in a while, but all I want to do is write.  And read and eat.  

I don't really know where this post is going, unfortunately. So, as I always say, "When in doubt, bring the poetry out."  Actually that's the first time I've said it, but not the first time I've done it. 

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.

I learn by going where I have to go.

~ from The Waking by Theodore Roethke
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...