16.11.11

My LIMOUSINE of Past Drafts

I missed a day in action, folks.  My apologies.  Normally I try to write a post every weekday, but yesterday I failed to write one.  That's because I was riding in a real, live, spankin' LIMOUSINE.  But that's another story.

What is it about really long things that makes them elegant?
Anyway, here's the dealio.  Sometimes when I have ideas for blog posts, I save them as drafts.  I was going through my drafts today, and I found an alarming number of them. The problem is...most of them aren't really ideas, they're just cast off pieces of debris from my brain.  Behold:

June 11:  "I'm not scheduled to write this post.  BUT I AM STUCK."
Poor me.  Good thing I didn't write that post.  It looks like it was quickly turning into a rant fest.  
July 15th: "The world is scary.  More speci"
The world was so scary I couldn't even finish typing the word.  I will never know what I found specifically scary at that time.  
Oct 14: "I know who she is!  I know who she is! My main character.  Ever feel like your MC is fighting you?"
It seems I was excited about coming to terms with my MC.  Yep.  So excited that I didn't spare anymore time to blog. 
Oct. 19: "You're Making a Mess"
This was just a title.  Apparently I was too afraid of making a mess to write more.  
Accidentally deleted date: "Hi peeps.  It's been a few days since I wrote"
And that turned into a few more days. 

What is seen above is all that ever came of these drafts.  So now that I've revealed my ridiculous limousine-load of behind the scenes blogging that never should have come to light, is there anything you (yes, YOU) would like to share about your blogging process?    

The good thing about this post is that I learned "limousine" is spelled with a u. Blogging is so educational.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...