24.11.11

Happy Thanksgiving!

So.
1.  Thank you to everyone who comes here to read what I say. I realize there are a million other blogs to read and it's hard to keep up. I realize I'm weird and my posts are weird too. But I appreciate the minutes or seconds you spend on my blog!
2. I'm also thankful for all the people who shares their insights and stories on their own blogs. I don't have all the time I would like to read everything, but I've learned so much from you!

So do you eat anything interesting or "non-traditional" for TG?  I guess our meal is pretty normal.  The unusual thing about my family is that we never eat pie or dessert on Thanksgiving. My parents are watching their caloric intake, and I haven't eaten dessert for four years. But that's another story.      
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...